Larry is a highly accomplished, result driven Financial Executive with over 32 years of progressive experience in public and private accounting, finance and operations for growing companies. Larry is an energetic, enthusiastic and team-oriented leader who drives results and continuous improvement. He is also a skilled communicator who builds strong relationships with shareholders, senior management, associates, customers and suppliers.
- Served as Executive Vice President of Operations-KT Group from 2016 to 2017. Led the Sales, Operations, Finance, Engineering and Purchasing teams at $100M Revenue Kentucky Trailer Group, which includes trailer and truck bodies and trailer service operations with 400 associates in five U.S. Facilities.
- Served as Executive Vice-President & Chief Financial Officer from 1998 to 2016. Directed Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Administration team of 30 associates for $160M Revenue Company.
- Served as Vice-President of Finance & Controller from 1995 to 1998. Led the accounting and administration functions.
KFC CORPORATION (KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN)
- Served as Assistant Controller-Revenue & Current Assets Accounting Services-USA from 1993 to 1995. Led the Revenue & Current Asset Accounting Services Team for KFC-USA, which was responsible for all Company Revenue and Current Assets including Cash and Franchise Royalties Receivables.
-Served as Manager of Financial Reporting-USA from 1991 to 1993. Led all aspects of financial reporting for KFC-USA operations including both internal and external reporting.
- Served as Manager of Internal Audit & Consulting from 1989 to 1991. Led audits and special consulting projects for Company owned and franchised KFC stores.
- Audit Manager – 1988 to 1989
- Audit Senior – 1986 to 1988
- Audit Associate – 1984 to 1986